We are looking for a photo booth attendant to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday events (not always all 3 days). This person needs to have an outgoing personality and be a real people person – you would be the one representing our company! This job is all about helping event guests have fun and get the most out of our photo booths.
Please take a look at the information below to get a feel for what we are looking for.
• Arrive 60min prior to each event for set up, stay for the purchased hours, tear down immediately after
• Upload photos to website within 24 hours
• Notify managment of any needed supplies
• Keep the photo booth in top notch condition at all times while it is in your possession
• Occasional booth trade with other attendants
• Great communication via email
*Must be willing to travel to various areas in and around Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. Most events take place within a 30 miles radius, anything outside that will have travel compensation. The events take place mainly in the evening in 2-4 hour increments 7-10, 8-11. etc.
*Able to lift 35-50lbs
*Have your own reliable transportation and insurance, as you would be transporting yourself and the photo booth
*Be available 3 weekends a month
*Comfortable with performing events in all areas of downtown Philadelphia and surrounding areas
*Good communication: able to check your email at least once per day and respond in a timely manner
*Valid Drivers license
*At least 21 years old
*Comfortable with the Windows PC operating system
If you are interested in applying, please send in the following: