Lyft is looking for proven leaders who want to revolutionize transportation to take the reins on our markets to grow and scale them. Market Managers own the P&L for their markets, which means responsibility for driver and passenger acquisition, service quality, market growth, and strategic direction.
You will work closely with Lyft’s subject matter experts for product, engagement, online acquisition, brand, and more to drive growth and meet business objectives. As a Market Manager you will report to the General Manager in your region. You will own the Salt Lake City region and will work with the other General Managers to shape the vision for the region.
At Lyft, we believe that transportation should be so convenient, it’s magical; we believe that transportation has the potential to connect communities and change lives. If that’s a vision you want to turn into reality, then we want to meet you.
– Manage the market P&L to achieve growth while keeping within budget
– Achieve growth goals – rides, activations, revenue
– Strengthen and grow the driver community via events, promotions, communications, and training
– Build the passenger base through local marketing efforts, including building partnerships, managing brand ambassadors, and helping localize large-scale promotion and coupon campaigns
– Support the public relations and government relations teams by representing Lyft
– Work with government relations experts to navigate the regulatory landscape
– Synthesize market feedback and recommendations for HQ
– Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor performance
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
– 4+ years of operations or strategy experience
– Experience scaling an organization and managing people
– Entrepreneurial attitude with a get-it-done attitude
– Naturally connect with drivers as easily as you connect with business partners and local government officials
– Quantitative by nature and obsessed with process improvement
– Experience working cross-functionally
– Avid Lyft user (even better if you’re an approved driver!)
– Deep region knowledge and network
Lyft is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce, and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.