Female Bilingual (Spanish) Managed Bar Night Supervisors – On-Premise Spirits – NEW JERSEY and NEW YORK
Legacy Marketing is looking for energetic, outgoing event supervisors to execute On-Premise promotional events for a large, well-known spirits client.
NJ Supervisors MUST be open to traveling throughout Edgewater, West New York, Elizabeth and Newark – Must be available to work weeknights and/or weekends; promotions could start at 11PM/Midnight
NY Supervisors MUST be open to traveling throughout Washington Heights, Queens, Bronx and Manhattan – Must be available to work weeknights and/or weekends (various Thu- Sun, late night starting at 11pm/Midnight) but could have some promos that start at 7pm (not many)
Up to 10 hrs per week (each event is 1 hr + 2 hrs of administrative pay) – $24/hr (some markets will pay more based on experience)
This is an ongoing program (open-ended) and you must be able to start October 1st!
– Establish and maintain relationships with accounts (Bars, Restaurants and Clubs)
– Supervise Field Ambassadors and ensure they are in compliance to national program execution guidelines/ requirements and implement procedures
– MUST have access to a car
– MUST be bilingual in Spanish
– MUST be 21+ yrs of age
– MUST have promotions, adult beverage and/or distributor experience
TO APPLY: Please send Resume AND recent (within 1 yr) Headshot/Photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org – Make sure you write the TITLE and MARKET of the promotion you’re applying to work in the subject header!