NEW JERSEY and NEW YORK: Male or Female Bilingual (Spanish) Managed Bar Night Supervisors – Off-Premise Spirits
Legacy Marketing is looking for energetic, outgoing event supervisors to execute Off-Premise promotional events for a large, well-known spirits client.
**Please note that we are also looking for On-Premise Supervisors and there is a chance individuals can work both programs simultaneously**
NJ Supervisors MUST be open to traveling throughout Edgewater, West New York, Elizabeth and Newark – Must be available to work weekends (Sat and/or occasionally Sun) and/or evenings during the week (W-F starting at 5pm)
NY Supervisors MUST be open to traveling throughout Washington Heights, Queens, Bronx and Manhattan – MUST be available to work weekends (Sat and/or occasionally Sun) and/or evenings during the week (W-F starting at 5pm)
Up to 10-12 hrs per week (each event is 3 hrs + 1 hr of administrative pay) – $24/hr
This is an ongoing program (open-ended) and you must be able to start October 1st!
– Establish and maintain relationships with accounts (Liquor and Retail Stores)
– Supervise Field Ambassadors and ensure they are in compliance to national program execution guidelines/ requirements and implement procedures
– MUST have access to a car (NJ)
– MUST be bilingual in Spanish
– MUST be 21+ yrs of age
– MUST have promotions, adult beverage and/or distributor experience
TO APPLY: Please send Resume AND recent (within 1 yr) Headshot/Photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org – Make sure you write the TITLE and MARKET of the promotion you’re applying to work in the subject header!