Single Malt Specialists: BOSTON, MA; CHICAGO, IL; DALLAS and HOUSTON, TX; WASHINGTON, DC; LOS ANGELES and SAN FRANCISCO, CA; MIAMI and TAMPA, FL, JERSEY CITY, NJ; NEW YORK, NY; PHILADELPHIA, PA
• Timing: October through January
• Workload: Up to 5 hours per week (Could be more depending on the week – each engagement is 2-2 ½ hrs including set up/break down and administrative duties)
• Availability: Must be available Thursday and Friday nights and Saturday afternoons
• Pay: Up to $45/hr
Legacy Marketing Partners is a Chicago-based, independent experiential marketing agency that inspires passion for brands by engaging people through integrated live + digital campaigns. Perennially listed in both Event Marketer Magazine’s Agency IT List and PROMO Magazine’s Top Shops, our programs have won multiple Ex Awards, Event Technology Awards and Pro Awards.
Legacy is looking for Spirits/Liquor educators (Scotch knowledge preferred but not a must). People that feel comfortable speaking to a room full of Scotch connoisseurs. A passion/strong understanding for Spirits/Liquor is a must! Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills!
• Engage with consumers to convey key brand and industry messaging in an engaging and compelling manner
• Execute one-hour samplings in store, including seminars with up to 25 people in attendance
• Exceed liquor sales goals within designated market
• Promote brand to retail store owners and consumers in a professional, credible, and persuasive manner
• Seek out and report new opportunities, competitive information/activity, etc…
Send Resume AND recent (within 1 yr) Headshot/Photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please make sure you mention the TITLE and the MARKET you’re applying to work!