• Location: San Diego
• Country: US
• Categories: Marketing
• Beverages: Spirits
• Employment Type: Part-Time
• Reports to: Account Team
• # of Direct Reports: 0
• Positions Available: 2 Locally focused
The Regional Engagement Manager is a part-time market focused brand ambassador who supports the on-going brand building efforts of a Spirits Brand. We are hiring two positions in this region. One will focus on Hispanic Community engagement and one on general marketing.
• Work with internal teams to plan and execute engagement activities at local accounts. Engagement activities include socializing with other patrons and building relationships with bar personnel.
• Track and report results, manage personal program budget, contribute and participate in developing strategic tactics.
• Identify key event opportunities and establish relationships in the community.
• Knowledge of Hispanic community (if applicable) and social hot spots in your respective market.
• Work effectively and efficiently to plan weekly engagements, and manage administrative duties such as writing recaps, expense reporting and follow up. Maintain and share detailed information among stakeholders.
• Collect, update and share best practices, competitive and market intelligence with relevant stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain social media presence. Leverage and support the official brand social channels.
• Demonstrate responsiveness, integrity, trust and act in a professional and responsible manner at all times.
• Must be outgoing, personable, and able to engage in multiple social situations as an individual or with a team of brand ambassadors
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be bi-lingual (only Hispanic Community Position)
• 21 years or older
• Ability & willingness to work nontraditional hours including nights & weekends
• Candidate must reside in assigned market
• Valid driver’s license & passport
• Willingness to commit to 3-5 weekend nights for engagement activities per month
• Willingness to give 20 hours per week to manage your on-site engagements and administrative duties
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong planning & organizational skills
• Proficiencies & knowledge of social media channels
• Access to laptop & Microsoft Office products
• Undergraduate degree
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• 1-2 years relevant marketing, networking, hospitality/bar industry experience