Are you Technically Minded – Reliable – Professional – Confident to work in a corporate environment? – Want to be part of a great team and earn a day rate of £130 plus travel for a 9hrs day?
We have a great opportunity for ad hoc technically minded staff, if interested please ensure you read carefully before applying! We will require you to answer the questions below and send us a photo and your CV.
Disrupt are looking for a team of highly professional reliable individuals to work alongside our telecommunications client. You should have ideally worked in a corporate environment, so understand the standards required. You could be talking to the MD one minute so able to deal with all levels of business people professionally. The work will involve working in our clients offices assisting their employees with the change over from an existing provider to our client.
Staff required with the following skills/attributes;
· Extremely professional.
· Confident working in corporate environments.
· Excellent knowledge of technology- especially phones/tablets – would be useful if you have worked in that industry before but not essential.
· Happy to stay away from home if necessary – hotels can be provided at time but you would need to be happy to share and you would receive £15 food allowance per night.
All work for this company is carried out weekdays only so please only respond if you can work over these days.
Complete training and be happy to work in a very strict corporate environment.
Own a smart suit or tailored business attire as this will be needed on all activity days and smart business shoes.
Training will be 1st May in Woking and 15th May in Birmingham- This will be paid.
We are looking for staff that would be confident (once trained) working on all of the following;
1. Unlocking devices
2. Process sim & tariff changes.
3. Assisting in upgrades.
4. Porting mobile numbers across.
5. Transferring contacts.
6. Activation of outlook on user’s phones.
7. Setting up Gmail accounts on users phones
Because this is such a high profile client we will require you to;
1. Send in a CV /Email showing all the relevant experience you have had and a Headshot and full length photo.
2. Have an initial phone interview. If we feel you are right we will ask you do an interview with a Disrupt manager.
3. If successful do F2F training.
In addition to your CV & photos please send the answers to the following questions;
Q1 Do you have any experience in the technology sector?
Q2 Do you have any experience in a corporate or professional environment?
Q3 Your current work status – ie are you a student/actor/full time promo?
Q4 Do you drive?
Q5 Are you happy to work away from home?
Q6 Happy to share accommodation/Room stay away from home if needed?
Q7 Where are you based Town name and postcode
Q8 Are you available to attend training either Tuesday 1st May in Woking or Tuesday 15th in Birmingham
Please email us to apply via Staffing@disrupt.co.uk Ref Corporate Teck Activity
or if you’re not right for this role register with us for other jobs at: https://disrupt.staffed.it/registration.