Who we are
We are a mobile application called “Campus Feed”, which help students to share and discover everything happening around them on campus. You can post with your real name or hide your identity.
We are starting by Stanford University “Stanford” first.
You can find more info on www.campusfeed.co
Our ambassador program is an exclusive opportunity offered to the students to obtain a start-up experience. The successful applicants will have access to a professional development program and to a whole network.
Every ambassador will have the opportunity to create and to implement an action plan to spread the app on their campus. This includes social media promotion, viral marketing campaigns, street marketing and events.
We look for enthusiasm, motivation and of course a lot of creativity !
We look for leaders – students who are connected and with strong social media across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and who make things happen on their campus and obtain results.
Students have to be enthusiastic to promote the app on both social media platforms and in their daily life on campus.
– Help drive the growth and usage of the app
– Exchange with our team in order to find specific tactics for your school
– Infuse the app into the student lifestyle of your University
– Get as many people as possible to become users on your campus
– Encourage campus groups/leaders to become users
– Expand the Brand Ambassadors community within your student body
– Try out the app with your friends
– Spread the word through social media, share and encourage your contacts to become users
– Sign up your fraternity / sorority to our national contest
If you become a Campus CEO, your role will require you to recruit as many Brand Ambassadors as possible on campus. This is more responsibilities and more bonuses
You compensation will be based on commissions per download.