HIRING – Brand Ambassadors – Spokane, WA – October 26th
Now hiring outgoing, responsible, sales-driven Team Lead for Spokane area Fred Meyer events. These fun filled events include games, prizes, and samples.
Do you enjoy talking to people? Can you strike up a conversation with anyone? Are you sales driven and self-motivated to reach goals? We are a fast growing company looking for the right all-star brand ambassadors to join our family.
Blue Door Marketing is a boutique agency running National experiential marketing programs out of our Los Angeles and Houston based HQ offices with satellite offices in Hawaii, Cincinnati, Chicago, NY, Dallas, and Miami. Our core competencies are Retail Marketing, Sports Marketing and Live Events. We have a long lasting history with big name clients such as Procter & Gamble. We extend relationships and drive results for our clients across multicultural audiences. We engage consumers with an authentic voice and sincere approach at a community level. Whether it is a complimentary sample, educating a mother on how to benefit her family or giving a young fan a photo opportunity with his favorite professional athlete, we build sustaining relationships between our clients and their audience.
Through strategic partnerships, creative selling and a team committed to authenticity, we have become a trusted partner in the consumer product goods, sports marketing, and live promotions industry.
About the Role
We are looking for a responsible and reliable team member with enthusiasm! This role will actively engage shoppers Your key role will be to learn about our various brands and educate consumers at retail locations in an engaging and memorable way.
· Two (2) events will be run from 10:30 AM – 7:30 PM, including set/up and tear down
· Dates: 10/26/16
· Compensation ranges from $18 to $23 per hour depending on role and level of experience.
· This is a part time contractor position that will be paid at a competitive hourly rate. Paychecks are paid out every two weeks.
· Engage consumers in a professional and memorable way, connecting with them and creating a positive shopping experience that will generate enthusiasm for our products
· Review and learn product information that will shared with consumers to educate and generate brand awareness, ultimately driving immediate sales in store
· Assess customer needs and interests to best recommend the products that will be most beneficial for them
· Complete and record accurate event recap information including photos, interactions, displays & sales
· Maintain ongoing communication with your manager to confirm scheduled events, check-in and out of events and complete recaps within 24 hrs of event
· Conduct setup and breakdown of your event: tent, table, spin wheel, samples, coupons, gifts
· Obtain/Return assets from local storage unit to event’s location
· Maintain professionalism: interact in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner with store management, staff and all consumers
· Be outgoing and engaging when speaking with consumers
· Enjoy being the face of various brands and have fun when talking to people
· Be responsive to email and phone communication
· Have reliable transportation
· Be detail oriented and confident in delivering all reporting needs via email and text
· Physically able to stand for up to 3 hrs. and perform light manual labor such as bending, lifting 10 lbs. and other light equipment
· Be comfortable and confident in client faced scenarios
· Strong written and spoken communication skills
· Submit all new hire paperwork including I-9 prior to being scheduled for first event
· Attend live or phone conference training prior to scheduling first event
· Have access to reliable internet and computer
· Have Smart Phone
We will begin screening candidates and conducting interviews immediately.